Operations Associate • Inventory Control
Position SummaryJohnny's has an immediate opening for an Operations Associate, Inventory Control. This position plays a critical role in maintaining accuracy and prompt reporting of inventory control. The ideal candidate for this role is one who will take the initiative to ensure that work is performed efficiently and to account accurately for all seed received, stored, and packed. The individual in this position may work within various operational functional areas based on business needs (e.g., Seed Packing, Shipping, Warehouse, Print Shop).
This is a full-time position, reporting to our Winslow, Maine facility. Must be available to work weekends and overtime.
- Restock finished goods in shipping department.
- Pick finished goods from overstock storage.
- Pick and return bulk material to/from seed packing.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks as required by the position.
- High school degree or equivalent.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Ability to work per established work instructions and safety guidelines, in a safe and effective manner.
- Respect for core values of the company and ability to comply with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work and thrive in fast-paced production environment.
- Punctuality and dependability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Availability for both weekend hours and overtime.
- Health Insurance (HNO, PPO, HSA)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan & Profit Sharing
- Employee Discount
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption & Foster Care Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Company Paid Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Educational Assistance
Apply OnlineAccepting applications only for jobs posted.
Our mission is helping families, friends, and communities to feed one another by providing superior seeds, tools, information, and service.