This full-time, seasonal position will answer incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems, and provide information to our customers in a friendly and timely manner.
- Receive inbound phone orders.
- Receive incoming, and occasionally make outgoing calls regarding orders and various customer service issues (missing package inquiries, delivery transit times).
- Respond to technical growing and/or product information questions.
- Respond to product quality related questions.
- Assist customers in purchasing items via the Internet or catalogs.
- Respond to web inquiries and provide technical assistance.
- Assist with answering customers' emails.
- Research when required; gather information using available resources.
- Complete forms correctly.
- Follow all procedures.
- Process mail orders.
- Process faxes.
- Proficient in basic computer applications.
- Agriculture, farming, gardening, or contact center experience preferred.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Proficient data-entry and typing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Essential Physical Requirements
- Ability to sit for 8 hours per day at 3-hour increments.
- Ability to work multiple hours at a time while wearing a headset.
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate.