The Seasonal Customer Care Specialist is responsible for handling complex customer issues. This individual will be working cross-functionally within the organization to ensure customers receive our best-in-class products and services.
This is a full-time, seasonal position. This individual works closely with the Customer Care and Sales teams and reports to the Contact Center Manager at our Fairfield, Maine location.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint and determining the cause of the problem.
- Clearly explain the best solutions to solve the problems; when applicable, provide the customer alternative solutions with the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Report customer feedback and quality issues to the appropriate internal Johnny's teams.
- Remain current in all relevant information to handle product and service inquires.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments on the customer's behalf.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as need or assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Qualifications & Skills
- Agricultural experience and knowledge preferred.
- Experience dealing with customers in a high-volume service environment.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing, with both customers and coworkers.
- A focus on the customer experience, quality, and process improvement.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to recent technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to convey information in a clear, focused, and concise manner.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail, with excellent organization skills.
- Team-focused and collaborative to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Ability to read and write accurately to complete all documentation.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
- Ability to sit at a computer at least 85% of the day.