The Seasonal Data Entry Specialist is responsible for entering mail/fax orders, processing web orders, customer data maintenance, following up with customers on order/account corrections, and printing tickets for our Shipping department in an efficient and timely manner.
This is a seasonal, full-time position. The individual works closely with the Data Services team and reports to the Contact Center Manager at our Fairfield, Maine facility.
- Assist with sorting and opening of mail.
- Maintain customer files.
- Enter mail and fax orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Edit and clear web orders.
- Assist in compiling orders/tickets for our Shipping department.
- Make outgoing communications (via phone and email) regarding various order and customer service issues.
- Assist internal sales agents with order processing and tracking.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
Qualifications & Skills
- Proficiency in basic computer applications, including Microsoft applications.
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent follow-through.
- Good keyboarding skills.
- Previous data entry experience preferred.
- Agriculture experience a plus.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail.
- Team focused and collaborative to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Ability to read and write accurately to complete all documentation.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
- Ability to sit at a computer for at least 85% of the work day.