The Seasonal Operations Associate in Seed Packing/Scale Work plays a critical role in maintaining accuracy and prompt reporting of inventory control. The ideal candidate for this role is one who takes the initiative to ensure that the work is performed efficiently, and that all seed-pack jobs are done accurately and in a timely fashion. The individual in this position may serve a variety of operational functions based on business needs.
Seed-packing functions may involve the following:
- Large scale items – 1-lb and 5-lb bags – primary position.
- Pack seed into commercial and consumer sizes using various hand or mechanical means available.
- High school degree or equivalent.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic computer skills required.
- Familiarity with converting oz/lb into grams.
- Ability to work in a repetitive processes environment.
- Ability to follow processes and detailed instructions.
- Punctuality and dependability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a safe and effective manner required.
- Must be available for both weekend hours and overtime: Monday through Friday; occasional Saturdays; and varied hours as business dictates.
BenefitsJohnny's offers a great working environment. This is a seasonal position. If you are looking for work to keep you busy into the spring, Johnny's is the place to be! All seasonal employees who qualify, will be eligible for a "stay-on" bonus at the end of the busy season!