Johnny's Selected Seeds has an immediate opening for a Seasonal Operations Associate in Seed Packing. This position plays a critical role in maintaining accuracy and prompt reporting of inventory control. The ideal candidate for this role is one who will take the initiative to ensure that the work is performed efficiently, and that all seed-pack jobs are done accurately and in a timely fashion. The individual in this position may serve a variety of operational functions based on business needs.
Seed-packing functions may involve the following:
- Packing seed into commercial and consumer sizes using various hand or mechanical means available.
- Handling large-scale items — 1-lb and 5-lb bags.
- High school degree or equivalent.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic computer skills required.
- Familiarity with converting oz/lb into grams.
- Ability to work in a repetitive processes environment.
- Ability to follow processes and detailed instructions.
- Punctuality and dependability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a safe and effective manner required.
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday and occasional Saturdays.
BenefitsStay-on bonus once season is completed.