This Seasonal Operations Associate position is in our warehouse. The position requires a commitment to quality, productivity, and efficiency. This is a seasonal full-time position, Monday through Friday, starting as soon as possible.
- Locate incoming material in various stockrooms.
- Locate material within the company inventory systems.
- Restack, shrink-wrap, and identify material.
- Assist receiver as needed with sampling, labeling, or receiving.
- Assist cycle counters as needed with locating and weighing.
- Conduct searches, as necessary, to locate product lost within the system or locations.
- Respect company core values and comply with company policies and procedures.
- Fulfill additional responsibilities and perform additional tasks as required by the position.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to work per established work instructions and safety guidelines.
- Availability for overtime.
- Punctuality and dependability.
- Ability to perform simple mathematical functions.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as being part of a team.
- Ability to work in a safe and effective manner.
- Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner allowing one to get along with internal and external customers.
- Ability to remain team-focused and collaborative, to achieve departmental and company goals.
Essential Physical Requirements
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 8+ hours per day.
- Ability to read, communicate, and work with numbers.
- Ability to bend, to pull, to push, and to lift up to 70 pounds with assistance.
- Employee discount
- Stay-on bonus