The Seasonal Operations Associates in Seed Packing play a critical role in maintaining accuracy and prompt reporting of inventory control. The ideal candidates for this role have the initiative to ensure that the work is performed efficiently and that all seed pack jobs are done accurately and in a timely fashion. Individuals in this position may serve a variety of operational functions based on business needs.
- Pack seed into commercial and consumer sizes using various hand or mechanical means available.
- High school degree or equivalent.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic computer skills required.
- Familiarity with converting oz/lb into grams.
- Ability to work in a repetitive processes environment.
- Ability to follow processes and detailed instructions.
- Punctuality and dependability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a safe and effective manner required.
- Must be available for both weekend hours and overtime: Monday through Friday; occasional Saturdays; and varied hours as business dictates.
- Ability to sit/stand up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to bend, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to handle large-scale items, 1-lb and 5-lb bags.
Johnny's offers a great working environment. These positions are seasonal and will end in May (varies based on workload). If you are looking for work to keep you busy during our long winter months, Johnny's is the place to be! All seasonal employees who qualify, will be eligible for a "stay-on" bonus at the end of the busy season!