The Systems Analyst will work with internal business units to thoroughly analyze and document needs within specific functional areas of the business; this includes but is not limited to documenting all business processes and designing effective and proven solutions. This individual will participate as a key contributor on the product selection and implementation teams and will assist and guide the business unit on future changes and modifications as needs arise.
A strong desire to gain a working understanding of how a business unit within Johnny's operates, in addition to the ability to translate these needs into technical solutions, is essential for this role.
- Work alongside colleagues in identifying requirements for new systems and adding enhancements to existing systems.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of current business processes and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of existing business systems and integrations.
- Lead the requirements gathering process.
- Document business processes, use cases, and other relevant information as needed to design software solutions.
- Work as part of the solution/project implementation team.
- Develop RFPs/RFQs for software and lead solution evaluation process.
- Ensure compliance with all information security program policies.
- BA/BS desired with 4+ years of relevant experience or 6+ years of relevant experience preferred.
Qualifications & Skills
- 4+ years of experience with ERP, Order Management, or Warehouse Management.
- Detailed understanding of core business practices for one or more areas, including finance, manufacturing, or sales.
- Ability and willingness to learn new and legacy application platforms.
- Experience with report building tools and SQL.
- Experience designing and implementing cloud-hosted applications (preferred).
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- ITIL and/or DevOps experience (preferred).
- Must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be able to move, manipulate, and operate computer equipment.
- Health Insurance (HNO, PPO, HSA)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan & Profit Sharing
- Employee Discount
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption & Foster Care Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Company Paid Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Educational Assistance
Johnny's Selected Seeds provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.