Information for Writers, Journalists, Editors, Reporters
Johnny's prides itself in providing the highest quality products, service, and information. We're here for you, to serve as a resource for you and your audience by sharing the expertise we've gained in over four decades of intensive hands-on growing.
We can provide you with information that details our current products and new varieties; arrange a press visit to our Research Farm in Albion, Maine; meet you at tradeshows and other industry events; or connect you with our team of vegetable, herb, flower, fruit, farm seed, and tool experts.
Featuring over 1800 products, our comprehensive catalog is additionally packed with research-backed data to support and advance our customers' growing success. We've developed our website to provide our global audience with timely, accurate, and useful information with the following features:
- Grower's Library. Instructional manuals, varietal cultural guides, comparison charts, and articles relevant to growers of all abilities, from the avid home gardener to the experienced market gardener.
- Johnny's Videos. Demonstrations of tools and accessories, recommended pest and disease control measures, growing techniques and cultural methods.
- Johnny's On-line Catalogs. Interactive elements include zoomable images, searchability, digital sticky notes, and click-through shopping.
- Technical Tools for Planning & Planting. Online tools that include our Seed-Starting Calculator, Succession Planting Charts, Planting and Harvesting Programs.
- Growing Ideas. Johnny's blog, updated several times weekly with the latest news and events from Johnny's Research, Trialing, Breeding, and Sales Teams.
For additional information, send us an email: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!