Contact Center & Customer Care Manager
The Contact Center & Customer Care Manager is responsible for ensuring a superior customer experience by managing and providing daily supervision, motivation, feedback, and direction for Johnny's Selected Seeds' Contact Center and Customer Care Specialists. The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering the highest level of customer service and consultative sales experience across a variety of customer contact channels, phone, email, live chat, social media, website support, and written correspondence.
- Create an annual customer service improvement strategy/action plan that is in alignment with the company strategy and department-specific goals.
- Develop and maintain metrics and feedback mechanisms that illustrate the customer service experience with Johnny's Selected Seeds, including seed, tool, and supply products, information, and delivery services (audit/monitor).
- Work collaboratively across the organization to resolve complex issues by identifying and helping to resolve problems that critically impact customer experience outcomes.
- Manage daily cancellations, refunds, and credits; process product returns and lost and damaged package claims; process and review mis-shipments and failures in orders.
- Proactively and in partnership with Human Resources, hire and develop a team skilled to deliver continuous improvement and meet the current and projected departmental and customer needs.
- Develop internal process improvement initiatives to deliver efficiencies and benefits to internal and external customers.
- Define and communicate customer service/customer care standards, as well as monitor performance of those standards.
- Develop sales skills with Contact Center Representatives, which will help to drive sales and meet daily sales goals.
- Prepare an annual budget; determine spending priorities to improve new customer capture/experience and the retention of existing customers; manage monthly expenses, analyzing variances and determining ROI; initiate corrective actions as needed.
- Promote and develop a solid, cohesive team experience by providing leadership and opportunities for the staff to grow and succeed through motivation, feedback, and instruction.
- Assemble an optimal seasonal workforce by attracting talent that thrives in a fast-paced environment and adapts quickly to changes in workflow and work environment.
- Develop and execute an outbound call program, including new sales opportunities, surveys, research, and proactive customer notifications.
- Provide input for annual and long-range company strategy that impacts the customer experience and take responsibility for implementing those strategic initiatives.
Required Education & Experience
- The following represents the minimum set of knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job function.
- 4-year college degree or related work experience
- 5+ years' work experience in a multichannel contact center environment
- Personnel management experience
- Proficiency in phone, OMS, website, and live chat systems
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with business applications such as Salesforce, staff scheduling, MS 365/Office (Word, SharePoint, Excel, Power Point, Access), etc. is a plus.
- Health Insurance (HNO, PPO, HSA)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan & Profit Sharing
- Employee Discount
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption & Foster Care Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Company Paid Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Educational Assistance
Johnny's Selected Seeds provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.