Johnny's Selected Seeds is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented business professional to join our Marketing team to help oversee website user-experience and assist with digital marketing programs. The ideal candidate will be a well-organized and strong written communicator who is passionate about good online shopping experiences and comfortable working on complex business problems. Hybrid position — will be mostly remote
- Lead resource for website user-experience
- Create standard and ad hoc reports on shopper behavior and preferences
- Maintain a log of past, current, and future website updates
- Make recommendations for feature upgrades
- Work with website development team to coordinate enhancements and bug-fixes
- Serve as lead resource for site configurations, including ordering, shipping, promotions, inventory, customer groups, and more
- Research and report upon e-commerce trends in Johnny's competitive space
- Lead resource for email marketing
- Work with design and merchandizing team on email wireframes
- Optimize email schedule for sales performance
- Recommend new campaigns
- Help maintain the master email file
- Maintenance and improvement of triggered campaigns, including but not limited to our welcome and shopping cart abandonment programs
- Assist with other digital marketing efforts as needed
- Product data and information
- Website messaging
- Google Ads and social media advertising
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Work experience will be considered in lieu of education if candidate has experience in at least two of the following five areas:
- Any e-commerce platform, e.g., SalesForce Commerce Cloud, Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, etc.
- Any email marketing platform, such as Listrak, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, etc.
- Any business analysis platform, including Microsoft Access, Power BI, Tableau, Google Analytics, MS Visio, Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Any PPC advertising platform, e.g., Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Pinterest Ads, etc.
- Administrative experience in the seed industry.
- Want to stand out in the hiring process? In addition to applying online... In less than one page, describe an e-commerce site that you really like. What do you like about the shopping experience? What makes the website stand out?
- Health Insurance (HNO, PPO, HSA)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan & Profit Sharing
- Employee Discount
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption & Foster Care Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Company Paid Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Educational Assistance
Johnny's Selected Seeds provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.