The Executive Assistant (EA) provides personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. The EA works with senior leaders to manage and organize administrative work and facilitate effective communications accordingly. This is a full-time position working closely with all members of the senior leadership team, with special focus on the CEO and Director of Finance.
- Act as point of contact between executives and internal/external clients, including board members.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, taking messages, and routing correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Maintain and arrange meetings, appointments, and schedules and provide reminders.
- Make travel arrangements as needed.
- Prepare board meeting prepack and other board-related items as needed.
- Take minutes and keep accurate records of critical information.
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs and coordinate among the senior staff.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience.
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant or Senior Executive Assistant, or in other administrative positions.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, with emphasis on proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in English.
- Exemplary planning, time management, and presentation skills.
- Up-to-date with advancements in office protocols and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- High-level verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Must be able to move, manipulate, and operate computer equipment.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to bend, pull, and lift (up to 15 lb occasionally).
- Health Insurance (HNO, PPO, HSA)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan & Profit Sharing
- Employee Discount
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption & Foster Care Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Company Paid Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Educational Assistance
Johnny's Selected Seeds provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.