We have an opening for a Logistics Distribution Analyst to work at our Winslow location. The Logistics Distribution Analyst has a primary focus on initiatives to increase profitability and efficiency for material movement execution (Inbound, Outbound, and Shipping) while maintaining a very high level of customer service. The analyst uses statistical analyses, industry knowledge, and other data to devise possible solutions to business challenges. The analyst also drives implementation of the solutions.
- Work closely with Warehouse Operations Management, Shipping, and Procurement to assist in optimizing efficiency, productivity, and workflow processes associated with day-to-day material movement.
- Daily analysis of shipment delivery through carrier management, procurement, and vendors to resolve operational issues.
- Extensive MS Excel-based analyses; utilize MS SQL- (or equivalent) and MS Access-based data-mining experience to extract material movement and order data from multiple sources.
- Develop and maintain management's reporting requirements, including automation and ad hoc requests.
- Involvement in the development of new processes and validation of existing processes, targeting operations improvement.
- Provide leadership to the area supervisors to resolve customer complaints through process re-engineering and definition.
- Perform other duties as required.
- BS/BA, preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, or other technical area.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to manipulate large data sets to determine specific actions.
- Experience with data mining, business intelligence tools, financial planning, and analysis.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities within time constraints.
- Ability to solve problems and analyze data.
- Ability to think and work independently but also work well in teams.
- Eagerness to learn and accept challenges.
- Experience in supervision desirable.
- Experience in warehousing and distribution desirable.
- Health Insurance (HNO, PPO, HSA)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan & Profit Sharing
- Employee Discount
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption & Foster Care Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Company Paid Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Educational Assistance
Johnny's Selected Seeds provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.