Operations Associate • Shipping
Full-Time: Sunday–Thursday, 7:30am–4pm
The Operations Associate will be working in our shipping department. The position requires a commitment to quality and efficiency. This is a full-time position, 7:30am–4pm, Sunday–Thursday, at Johnny's fulfillment center in Winslow. Hours may vary on the basis of business needs.
- Assist with daily order shipments by gathering, checking, packing, shipping, stocking, and other duties as needed.
- Assist in maintaining a balanced work area by setting a quick, accurate pace.
- Communicate problems or shortages to supervisor or shipping lead.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Qualifications & Skills
- Availability for both weekend hours and overtime.
- Punctuality and dependability.
- Ability to perform simple mathematical functions.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as being part of a team.
- Ability to work in a safe and effective manner.
- Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner allowing you to get along with internal and external customers.
- Ability to maintain a team-focused and collaborative approach to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 8+ hours per day.
- Ability to read, communicate, and work with numbers.
- Ability to bend, to pull, to push, and to lift up to 70 pounds with assistance.
- Health Insurance (HNO, PPO, HSA)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan & Profit Sharing
- Employee Discount
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption & Foster Care Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Company Paid Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Educational Assistance
Johnny's Selected Seeds provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.