Seasonal Maintenance Associate
Full-Time • 2nd Shift: 2:30‐11pm
Johnny's is currently seeking to hire a full-time Seasonal Maintenance Associate to work the second shift. This position is responsible for a wide variety of maintenance and sanitation functions for three locations. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with excellent organizational skills and a wide range of maintenance skills.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshooting and repairing equipment.
- Performing routine installation of new equipment.
- Minor carpentry duties.
- Contacting and scheduling outside vendor services.
- Analyzing and resolving problems in a timely fashion.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies / procedures
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Ability to work well cross-departmentally and provide exceptional internal customer service.
- Ability to identify areas that require attention.
- Must possess strong attention to detail.
- Valid Maine driver's license required.
- Must have a working knowledge of electricity, plumbing, wood working, mechanics, and construction.
- Must have maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and corresponding safety precautions.
- Ability to rationalize and make on-the-spot decisions in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the business.
- Ability to lift and move objects up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to perform all physical requirements of the position.
Johnny's Selected Seeds provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.