Seasonal Operations Associate • Seed Packing
Johnny's has an immediate opening for a Seasonal Operations Associate to work in Seed Packing. This individual plays a critical role in maintaining accuracy and prompt reporting of inventory control. The ideal candidates for this position is one who can ensure that the work is performed efficiently and will take the initiative to see that all seed-pack jobs are done both accurately and in a timely manner. This individual may work in a number of different operational functions, based on business needs.
- Pack seed into commercial and consumer sizes using various hand or mechanical means available.
- High school degree or equivalent.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic computer skills required.
- Familiarity with converting oz/lb into grams.
- Ability to work in a repetitive-processes environment.
- Ability to follow processes and detailed instructions.
- Punctuality and dependability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a safe and effective manner required.
- Availability to work Monday through Friday, with occasional Saturday shift.
- Availability for both weekend hours and overtime.
This position is seasonal and will end in May (date varies based on workload). If you are looking for work to keep you busy during our long winter months, Johnny's offers a great working environment. All seasonal employees who qualify will be eligible for a stay-on bonus at the end of the busy season.
Johnny's Selected Seeds provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
**Offer contingent upon passing a background screen.**