Seasonal Operations Associate • Shipping Perishables
The Operations Associate will be working on our perishables. This will require commitment to quality and efficiency. We are looking for individuals who want to work for a fast-growing company! This is a seasonal position, September through October. Starting pay is up to $13.50 per hour. Plus, a $500 stay-on bonus: if you complete the full 4–6 weeks, you will receive the bonus. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am–5:00pm.
- Assist with daily order shipments by gathering, checking, packing, and shipping.
- Assist in maintaining a balanced work area by setting a quick/accurate pace.
- Communicate problems or shortages to supervisor or shipping lead.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Punctuality and dependability.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment; must be 18 or over.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are required.
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as being part of a team.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work in a safe and effective manner.
- Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere, acting and communicating in a manner allowing one to get along with internal and external customers.
- Ability to maintain a team-focused and collaborative approach to achieving departmental and company goals.
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 8+ hours per day.
- Ability to read, communicate, and work with numbers.
- Ability to bend, to pull, to push, and infrequently to lift up to 40 pounds with assistance.
- Stay-on bonus.
Johnny's Selected Seeds provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.