The Operations Associate will be working in our shipping department. This will require commitment to quality and efficiency. Our seasonal positions run from January 2 thru May (end date to be determined). Seasonal hourly pay is $11.00.
- Assist with daily order shipments by gathering, checking, packing, shipping, stocking, and other duties as needed.
- Assist in maintaining a balanced work area by setting a quick/accurate pace.
- Communicate problems or shortages to supervisor or shipping lead.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Qualifications & Skills
- Availability for both weekend hours (Sunday) and overtime.
- Punctuality and dependability.
- Ability to perform simple mathematical functions.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are required.
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as being part of a team.
- Ability to work in a safe and effective manner.
- Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner allowing one to get along with internal and external customers.
- A team-focused and collaborative approach to achieving departmental and company goals.
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 8+ hours per day.
- Ability to read, communicate, and work with numbers.
- Ability to bend, to pull, to push, and to lift up to 70 pounds with assistance.
- Employee discount
- Stay-on bonus
Application form located at bottom of job posting page.
Accepting applications only for jobs posted.