A great choice for high-density crops like salad greens, carrots, and even cover crops; this seeder makes quick work of sowing multiple rows of small to medium-size seed. By pairing custom rollers to the seed size you are sowing, you can achieve high accuracy.
• Customizable frames allow you to add hoppers to your system and increase your seeding capacity as the needs of your business grow
• Virtually eliminates seed waste and the need for thinning, saving you money and labor
• Accurate seeding in a variety of soil conditions
• Better germination rates as a result of improved seed-to-soil contact
• Interchangeable gears allow you to easily adjust seeding density in-row
• Transparent quick-release hopper (0.26 gallon) allows you to monitor seed level; includes a convenient sizing gauge for selecting the appropriate roller size; and makes it easy to change out rollers and seed in the field
• Includes standard shoes (one for each hopper) which are adjustable for proper depth control when seeding
• Handle can be adjusted for height
• Rear press wheel covers the seed for better seed-to-soil contact
• Includes a set of six sprockets for adjusting in-row spacing: #9, #10, #13, #14, and (2) #11
• Additional shoes and accessories also available
Specific Model Information
• Includes 3 seed hopper assemblies; frame fits up to 5
• Frame width: 15"
• Minimum row spacing: 3"
• Maximum outside row spacing (the distance between the two outermost rows): 12"
• Compatible with Lift Hitch Kit #7610 for converting to tractor-mounted
• A well-prepared seedbed is recommended for use
• One seed roller for each hopper is required for use and sold separately
Need help selecting a roller?
We have conducted extensive Jang seeder roller trials to provide you with roller recommendations by crop and seed size so you can easily choose the correct rollers for your needs. Scroll down to the green "From the Grower's Library" section of this page to see our trial results, or feel free to give us a call at 1-877-564-6697.