Publication Date: 06/20/2014
We collect information from you in several different ways on this site, with the goal of improving your customer experience with Johnny's Selected Seeds.
We collect Personal Information on the Johnny's website when you make a purchase, create an online account, request a catalog, or subscribe to email. Personal Information may include your name, address, email address, and credit card number. We collect and use such information to enhance your customer experience with us and for marketing purposes such as to:
- Process, track, and fill your orders
- Help make the site easier for you to use
- Provide you with relevant information and content
- Market our products and seeds
- Inform you of special offers and promotions
- Include you in customer surveys
- Log Files. In addition, certain Anonymous Information is collected automatically by our website. This information may include visitor domain name, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and referring domain. The information is tracked in server logs, and may be used to troubleshoot problems, keep content relevant, examine traffic trends, and improve the website experience for visitors. This Anonymous Information is used only in aggregate form.
- Email Addresses. Your email address allows us to send you an order confirmation and customer service messages as necessary. If you have subscribed to our marketing and newsletter emails, we will also send you useful growing tips, special offers, customer surveys, and new product updates. We provide instructions on how to unsubscribe in each email.
We will not distribute, sell, or rent your email address to any outside parties. From time to time, we may share your name, postal address, and purchase history with certain trusted companies who may have offers of interest to you, unless you choose to be on our do-not-share list. To place yourself on our do-not-share list, please contact our Customer Support department.
Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
If you complete a Johnny's survey, we may record your email address along with the information you provide us on the questionnaire. We use summaries of the data collected from our surveys to help us improve the service and products we offer you.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
If you have any concerns about ordering electronically, feel free to call 1-877-564-6697 to place your order over the phone.
You can also print your online shopping cart page and fax your order:
Attention: Customer Service
1-800-738-6314 (US Only)
Or, you can mail your order to us at the following address:
Johnny's Selected Seeds
ATTN: Catalog Order
PO Box 299
Waterville, ME 04903
Call Us Toll-free at
January–MayMon–Fri, 8am–10pm ET
Sat–Sun, 8am–5pm ET
JuneMon–Fri, 8am–7pm ET
Sat–Sun, 8am–5pm ET