An integral part of our mission at Johnny's is to provide clear, accurate, timely information that helps you excel as a grower.
New & Recently Revised
- Tips for Starting Your Sweet Potato Slips • Easy-to-follow Recommendations from Our Field Trials • Article
- Cut-Flower Succession Planting • Your Seed Chronicles: Planning & Planting for an Abundant & Frequent Floral Harvest • by Debra Prinzing, Author & Founder of Slow Flowers
- Johnny's Hot Pepper Palooza • 10 Types of Chilis to Bring the Heat to Your Harvest • by Steve Bellavia, Johnny's Pepper Product Manager
- On Our "New for 2019" Open-Pollinated Tomato Revivals • Breathing New Life into Time-Worn Gifts from the Past • by Emily Rose Haga, Johnny's Plant Breeder
- Grower Profile: Javier Zamora • JSM Organics, Royal Oaks & Aromas, Monterey County, California
- Getting Started with Cut Flowers • Top 15 Tier-1 Cuts
- Cut-Flower Garden Planner • For Home Gardeners • Brochure (PDF)
- Sample Cut-Flower Garden Map • For Home Gardeners • (PDF)
- Dynamic Comparison Charts & Key Growing Information Pages Watch Our 1-Minute Tutorial Clips!