Let Johnny's knowledgeable team of experienced growers assist you with your questions — whether you're growing your first garden or need to know which varieties to grow for market in your region.
Please provide as many details as possible in the email form below. You can expect to receive a response to your inquiry within the next 48 business hours.
If you need assistance with an order, Contact Customer Support .
- On Our "New for 2019" Open-Pollinated Tomato Revivals • Breathing New Life into Time-Worn Gifts from the Past • by Emily Rose Haga, Johnny's Plant Breeder
- Grower Profile: Javier Zamora • JSM Organics, Royal Oaks & Aromas, Monterey County, California
- Getting Started with Cut Flowers • Top 15 Tier-1 Cuts
- The Cover Crop Decision-Making Process • 5 Steps for Deciding What to Plant When & Where
- Gaining Efficiencies on the Farm • Recommendations from 3 Younger Experts in the Field
- Cut-Flower Garden Planner • For Home Gardeners Brochure (PDF)
- Sample Cut-Flower Garden Map • For Home Gardeners (PDF)
- Farmscaping & Biocontrol • An Overview
- Effective, Sustainable Pest & Disease Control • Tips for Adopting an IPM Approach
- Rotate Crops & Controls • Prevent Resistance Buildup in Pests & Pathogens
- Dynamic Comparison Charts & Key Growing Information Pages Watch Our 1-Minute Tutorial Clips!