Let Johnny's knowledgeable team of experienced growers assist you with your questions — whether you're growing your first garden or need to know which varieties to grow for market in your region.
Please provide as many details as possible in the email form below. You can expect to receive a response to your inquiry within the next 48 business hours.
If you need assistance with an order, Contact Customer Support .
- American Flowers Week • Johnny's Joins the Floral Couture Collective • Article
- Beat the Heat • Part 1: Basic Cultural Practices for the Summer Highs • Article
- Beat the Heat • Part 2: Recommendations for Summer Success with Cool-Weather Crops • Article
- Keep Me Cool, Spray Me Down, Put Me on Ice • Chilling & Storage Recommendations for Summer-Harvest Crops • Charticle
- Tips for Starting Your Sweet Potato Slips • Easy-to-follow Recommendations from Our Field Trials • Article
- Cut-Flower Succession Planting • Your Seed Chronicles: Planning & Planting for an Abundant & Frequent Floral Harvest • by Debra Prinzing, Author & Founder of Slow Flowers
- Johnny's Hot Pepper Palooza • 10 Types of Chilis to Bring the Heat to Your Harvest • by Steve Bellavia, Johnny's Pepper Product Manager
- On Our "New for 2019" Open-Pollinated Tomato Revivals • Breathing New Life into Time-Worn Gifts from the Past • by Emily Rose Haga, Johnny's Plant Breeder
- Grower Profile: Javier Zamora • JSM Organics, Royal Oaks & Aromas, Monterey County, California
- Getting Started with Cut Flowers • Top 15 Tier-1 Cuts
- Cut-Flower Garden Planner • For Home Gardeners • Brochure (PDF)
- Sample Cut-Flower Garden Map • For Home Gardeners • (PDF)
- Dynamic Comparison Charts & Key Growing Information Pages Watch Our 1-Minute Tutorial Clips!