Let Johnny's knowledgeable team of experienced growers assist you with your questions — whether you're growing your first garden or need to know which varieties to grow for market in your region.
Please provide as many details as possible in the email form below. You can expect to receive a response to your inquiry within the next 48 business hours.
If you need assistance with an order, Contact Customer Support .
- Slow Flowers Floral Forecast • Part 2: Palette & Petal Crushes
- Slow Flowers Floral Forecast • Part 1: A Summary of Industry Insights & Trends
- Weed Management for Sustainable Agriculture • A Two-Pronged Approach
- Guide to Johnny's Weeding & Cultivation Tools • Long-Handled Favorites, Old & New
- Got Weeds? • Targeting Annual & Perennial Weeds
- Johnny's Visits Martha Stewart's Farm • Cantitoe Corners, Katonah, New York
- Quick-Guide to Choosing a Seeder • How to Find the Right Precision Seeder for Your Small-Scale Growing Needs
- Foliage & Fillers • Farmer–Florists Share Their Favorites
- 3 Easy, Reliable, Productive Cut Flowers • Sunflowers, Rudbeckia & Zinnias
- Top-15 Tomatoes for High Tunnel & Hoophouse Production • Diseases & Resistances to Look For, Plant Habit & Variety Recommendations
- Asian Greens • 10 Varieties + 5 Easy Recipes to Get You Started