Johnny's knowledgeable team of experienced growers is here to assist with your questions — whether you're growing your first garden or need to know which varieties to grow for market in your region.
Please note that due to the implementation of precautionary safety measures and a sharp rise in inquiries resulting from COVID-19, our response times are longer than usual. To help us better serve you, please provide as many details as possible in the email form below. We will use your email address to respond to your inquiry and aim to respond as quickly as possible.
If you need assistance with an order, please see our Customer Support | Contact Us page.
- Intro to Overwintering Flowers • Methods + Recommendations from Johnny's Multiyear Overwinter Flower Trials • Article
- Overwinter Flower Trials • Results by Crop • Workbook (XLSX)
- Overwinter Flower Trials • Seeding Date Calculator • Workbook (XLSX)
- Common Tomato Pests, Diseases & Physiological Disorders • An Overview of Biotic & Abiotic Problems • Article
- Weed Management for Sustainable Agriculture • A Two-Pronged Approach • Article
- Direct Seeding Guidelines • Article
- Direct-Seeded Vegetable Crops • Seed quantities needed for sowing & average yield per 100' row/acre • Chart
- Recordkeeping During the Busy Farming Season • by Taylor Mendell of Footprint Farm & Habit Farming
- Lettuce for Every Grower • How to choose & grow the best types & varieties • Article
- How to Choose the Best Sunflower Varieties for Your Needs • by Lynn Byczinski, Founder, Growing for Market
- Choosing Your Hydroponic Grow Medium • A review of common types • Article
- Hydroponic Seed-Starting for Healthy Hydroponic Seedlings • How to begin, what to monitor & why • Article
- 5 Floriculture Trends, Subtle & Seismic • From color to climate, what's on the hive mind • by Debra Prinzing of SlowFlowers
- New! Johnny's Coloring Book • from your friends on Johnny's Tools Team • Downloadable, printable PDF
- Plant Breeding Stories by Rob Johnston, Jr., Founder of Johnny's Seeds • Introducing 3 new Johnny's-bred varieties • Article
- Procona: The all-in-one cut-flower harvest, transport & display system • 4-pp Brochure (PDF)
- Wheel Hoe Selection Guide • Tech Sheet (PDF)
- Johnny's 2020 Grower Profiles