Let Johnny's knowledgeable team of experienced growers assist you with your questions — whether you're growing your first garden or need to know which varieties to grow for market in your region.
Please provide as many details as possible in the email form below. We will use your email address to respond to your inquiry and aim to respond within 48 hours. Please note that due to employee safety adjustments related to COVID-19 you may experience a slightly longer response time.
If you need assistance with an order, Contact Customer Support.
- Recordkeeping During the Busy Farming Season • by Taylor Mendell of Footprint Farm & Habit Farming
- Choosing Your Hydroponic Grow Medium • A review of common types • Article
- Hydroponic Seed-Starting for Healthy Hydroponic Seedlings • How to begin, what to monitor & why • Article
- Wedding Wisdom 101 • 10 tips for entering the wedding floral landscape • by Debra Prinzing of SlowFlowers
- Lettuce for Every Grower • How to choose & grow the best types & varieties • Article
- 5 Floriculture Trends, Subtle & Seismic • From color to climate, what's on the hive mind • by Debra Prinzing of SlowFlowers
- New! Johnny's Coloring Book • from your friends on Johnny's Tools Team • Downloadable, printable PDF
- Plant Breeding Stories by Rob Johnston, Jr., Founder of Johnny's Seeds • Introducing 3 new Johnny's-bred varieties • Article
- How to Choose the Best Sunflower Varieties for Your Needs • by Lynn Byczinski, Founder, Growing for Market
- Procona: The all-in-one cut-flower harvest, transport & display system • 4-pp Guide (PDF)
- Johnny's 2020 Grower Profiles
- Manual Leek Planter • Tech Sheet (PDF)
- Sustainable Floral Design • Techniques & mechanics for foam-free floristry • Debra Prinzing Interviews Tobey Nelson
- Sustainable Floral Design at the Slow Flowers Summit • Video with Tobey Nelson
- Greens for All Growers: A 3-tiered marketing approach • Article
- Wheel Hoe Selection Guide • Tech Sheet (PDF)
- Onion Bulb Formation, Daylength & Latitude: Map & key features of long-, intermediate- & short-day onions