Johnny's knowledgeable team of experienced growers is here to assist with your questions — whether you're growing your first garden or need to know which varieties to grow for market in your region.
Please note that due to the implementation of precautionary safety measures and a sharp rise in inquiries resulting from COVID-19, our response times are longer than usual. To help us better serve you, please provide as many details as possible in the email form below. We will use your email address to respond to your inquiry and aim to respond as quickly as possible.
If you need assistance with an order, please see our Customer Support | Contact Us page.
- Johnny's Welcomes Kevin L Cook, PhD as VP of R&D | Bringing Scientific Leadership & Oversight to Drive Innovation & Growth • Press Release
- Johnny's 2021 Grower Profiles • Ingenuity + Inspiration Through a Year of Challenge & Change
- How to Choose the Best Tomato • Which Varieties Fit Your Growing Needs? • Article
- Pricing & Profitability for Today's Flower Farmer • Pointers from a Diversity of Pros • Article
- Guidelines for Starting Seeds Indoors • Tips & Troubleshooting Advice for Starting Healthy Seedlings • Article
- 11 Things for Farming Elders — & Their Beneficiaries — to Know • About Medicaid Liens & Their Implications • Article
- Intro to Overwintering Flowers • Methods + Recommendations from Johnny's Multiyear Overwinter Flower Trials • Article
- Overwinter Flower Trials • Results by Crop • Workbook (XLSX)
- Overwinter Flower Trials • Seeding Date Calculator • Workbook (XLSX)
- Direct Seeding Guidelines • Article
- Direct-Seeded Vegetable Crops • Seed quantities needed for sowing & average yield per 100' row/acre • Chart