Bee Sweet Pollinator Mix Flower Seed
New! Multipurpose mix of organic, annual flowers.
Simple, easy to grow, cheerful blend of annual flowers. Nectar and pollen flowers for honeybees, native bees, bumblebees, and other pollinators. In addition to feeding pollinators, all the mix components can be used as edible flowers, allowing for safe and enjoyable human forage as well. Perfect mix for adding color and habitat to gardens and borders. Great for beneficial planting and cover cropping. This mix of low maintenance, reseeding annual flowers contains:
• Anethum graveolens – Dill (A)
• Borago officinalis – Borage (A)
• Calendula officinalis – Calendula (A)
• Centaurea cyanus – Bachelor's Button (A)
• Cosmos spp. – Cosmos (A)
• Glebionis coronaria – Garland Chrysanthemum (A)
• Helianthus annuus – Dwarf Sunflower (A)
• Malva sylvestris – Common Mallow
• Tropaeolum majus – Nasturtium (A)
• Tagetes patula – French Marigold (A)
USDA Certified Organic. Ht. 32–48". Packet: 500 seeds.
- This product does not ship to the following countries: United Arab Emirates, Austria, Australia, Barbados, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bermuda, Bahamas, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Hong Kong, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Cayman Islands, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Singapore, Slovenia, Slovakia, San Marino, Thailand, Trinidad, Taiwan, Ukraine.
- This product does not ship to the following states: NC.
SOWING: Direct seed (recommended) - Prepare weed-free field or bed area. Broadcast mixture evenly over area. Lightly rake seed and gently tamp into soil. Seed should be no deeper than ⅛". Keep area moist to aid germination. Plant in late spring, early summer, or later in warm climates.
LIGHT PREFERENCE: Sun.
PLANT HEIGHT: 32-48". Plant heights vary depending on species.
HARDINESS ZONES: Annual.
SOIL REQUIREMENTS: Average, well-drained soil.
USES: Multipurpose, annual, organic flower seed mix. Natural plantings for garden beds and field areas. Edible flowers.
SEEDING RATES: A packet (approximately 500 seeds) sows a 75-100' row or 5-10 square feet; 8 oz. sows 1,000 square feet; 10-20 lb./acre. Use the higher rate for maximum color and when adequate soil preparation and weed control are not possible.
Johnny's is committed to your success, every step of the way.
We want you, our customer, to be 100% satisfied with all of our seeds, tools, and supplies.
If anything you purchase from us proves unsatisfactory, we will either replace the item or refund the purchase price.