- Brussels Sprouts Planting/Harvesting Program Comparison Chart
- Brussels Sprouts | Key Growing Information
- Brussels Sprouts Comparison Chart Planting/Harvesting Program (PDF)
- Brussels Sprouts | Growing Instructions | Tech Sheet (PDF)
- Common Brassica Pests & Diseases | Johnny's Selected Seeds
- Success with Brassicas | Advice on Timing, Temperature, Fertility & Watering
- Johnny's Planting & Harvesting Programs
- Classic Storage Crops | Post-Harvest Handling & Storage Guidelines
Johnny's Brussels Sprouts Planting/Harvesting Program
Extend Your Brussels Sprouts Harvest
Plant several varieties of Brussels sprouts that have different maturity dates at the same time, and harvest in succession.
The less cold-hardy Brussels sprouts varieties are faster-growing, and the more cold-hardy Brussels sprouts varieties are slower-growing.
Each variety will mature in its appropriate seasonal slot from a spring planting. Growers in regions with longer growing seasons can typically make more plantings of varieties with longer days to maturity.
Varieties are selected for quick growth so they develop full heads.
- Broccoli • Standard Heading Varieties • Planting Program
- Broccoli • Mini & Sprouting Varieties • Planting Program
- Brussels Sprouts • Planting/Harvesting Program
- Brussels Sprouts • Planting/Harvesting Program Comparison Chart • PDF Version
- Cauliflower • Planting Program
- Leeks • Planting/Harvesting Program
- Lettuce • Full-size Head Varieties • Planting Program
- Radicchio • Planting Program
- Radish • Specialty & Daikon Varieties • Planting Program
- Spinach • Planting Program
- View ALL Planting Programs
Days to Maturity: 98
Days to Maturity: 100
Days to Maturity: 103
Days to Maturity: 110