Each year Johnny's contributes to educational, agricultural, and horticultural programs and events, as well as local community efforts.
Help Us Help You Make a Difference
Our mission is helping families, friends, and communities to feed one another by providing superior seeds, tools, information, and service. Each year, Johnny's Selected Seeds additionally provides financial support to national and local agricultural, educational, and horticultural programs, events, and efforts in service to our mission.
- Educating people, teaching growing or farming practices and techniques for long-term impact (e.g., schools, agricultural workshops, community programs).
- Providing locally-grown produce to communities by working with communities to grow produce to feed themselves.
- Supporting and promoting healthy eating habits.
- Protecting seed diversity and breeding work.
- Supporting organic and sustainable growing practices and techniques.
- Other appropriate agricultural or horticultural programs or efforts.
All requests for support must follow our submissions process:
Provide a completed application that details your event or cause.
Fill out an application (PDF form to email or print for mailing).
NOTE: After downloading and opening the PDF file, you must save the file to a location on your system, fill out the form, resave it, then select and attach the file to the email you submit to us (or print it out and mail it to us).
- Submit your request for consideration prior to one of our four annual review sessions. (We recommend you provide ample lead time.)
- Include documentation that describes your organization, project, or program and its purpose or goal (eg, project/program plan, brochure, educational material, etc).
Please ensure that your application is complete upon submission. An incomplete application or the failure to provide sufficiently supportive documentation may result in disqualification for consideration.
If you have questions, or a highly time-sensitive request that you would like us to consider, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are honored to be the recipients of