Each year Johnny's contributes to a range of educational, agricultural, and horticultural programs and events, as well as local community projects.
Our mission is helping families, friends, and communities to feed one another by providing superior seeds, tools, information, and service.
Each year, Johnny's Selected Seeds additionally provides financial support to national and local agricultural, educational, and horticultural programs, events, and efforts in service to our mission.
To qualify for consideration, the requesting organization or program must be an agricultural needs-based, 501(c)(3) organization that actively engages in one or more of the following activities:
- Educating people, teaching growing or farming practices and techniques for long-term impact (e.g., schools, agricultural workshops, community programs).
- Providing locally-grown produce and/or working with communities to grow produce to feed themselves.
- Supporting and promoting healthy eating habits.
- Supporting organic and sustainable growing practices and techniques.
- Other appropriate agricultural or horticultural programs or efforts.
- Johnny's Charitable Giving program is unable to fulfill requests to apply credit to any previously or separately submitted product orders.
- Johnny's Charitable Giving program is unable to fulfill requests submitted more frequently than once per year.
- We require the physical address of your nonprofit organization for shipping.
- A fee for shipping and handling may need to be assessed at our discretion, based on items shipped and destination.
All requests for support must follow our submissions process:
- Please complete and submit our Donation Request Form. Be sure to detail your cause as clearly and thoroughly as possible.
- Within the form, describe your organization, project, or program and its purpose or goal. Include your website and/or any social media sites you maintain.
- Please ensure that your application is complete upon submission. An incomplete application or the failure to provide sufficiently supportive documentation may result in disqualification of consideration. Note: We require the physical address of your nonprofit organization for shipping. In addition, a fee for shipping and handling may need to be assessed, as noted above, at our discretion, based on items shipped and destination.
- If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com.
- Donation requests are reviewed once per quarter through the calendar year. We recommend you provide ample lead time in advance of your project or event.