- Baby Leaf Greens & Baby Leaf Lettuce | Technical Production Guide
- Hydroponic Head Lettuce | Digital Catalog (PDF)
- Baby Leaf Lettuce | Variety Comparison Chart (PDF)
- Full-size Leaf Lettuce Varieties | Comparison Chart (PDF)
- Lettuce | Full-Head Varieties | Comparison Chart / Planting Program (PDF)
- How to Choose & Grow the Best Lettuce | Tips for Every Grower
- Lettuce | Key Growing Information
- Lettuce Varieties | Quick-Reference Comparison Chart (PDF)
- Full-Size Romaine (Cos) Lettuce Varieties | Comparison Chart (PDF)
- Individual Salanova® Varieties | Comparison Chart (PDF)
- Salanova Lettuce | Tech Sheet (PDF)
- Lettuce | Full Head Varieties | Planting Program Comparison Chart
- Growing Mini versus Full-size Head Lettuce | A Look at the ROI
- Johnny's Planting & Harvesting Programs
- New Greens & Salad & Micro Mixes | 2-pp Insert (PDF)
- One-Cut Lettuce Varieties | How We Trial & Select the Best | 2-pp Insert (PDF)
- Pelleted Lettuce | Key Growing Information
- Salad Mixes & Microgreens Mixes | 2-pp Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Salanova Lettuce | Cutter Tool | Tech Sheet (PDF)
- Salanova Variety & Collection Specifications | 4-pp Brochure (PDF)
- Video: Baby Leaf Harvester for Greens, Mesclun, Spinach, Lettuces & Tender Aromatics
- Video: How to Grow Lettuce • From Seed to Harvest
- Video: Beat the Heat: Lettuce & Greens for Southern Growers | Johnny's Webinar Series
- Video: Salanova Lettuce | Growing, Preparing & Marketing
- Webinar | Lettuce & Greens for Southern Growers | Slide Show (PDF)
- Baby Leaf Greens: 12 Picks for Market Growers | Johnny's Educational Webinar Series
- Lettuce & Greens for Southern Growers: Resources | Johnny's Educational Webinar Series
- Winter Growing | Recommended Crops & Varieties
- Video: Baby Leaf Greens: 12 Picks for Market Growers | Johnny's Webinar Series
- Video: The Advantages of Salanova® Lettuce | Johnny's Selected Seeds
- Video: High-Value Crops & Varieties for Your Garden • Tutorial with Niki Jabbour
- One-Cut Lettuces | Johnny's Educational Webinar Series
- Baby Leaf Greens & Lettuce | Digital Catalog (PDF)
Video: The Advantages of Salanova® Lettuce | Johnny's Selected Seeds
Key Advantages to Growing Salanova® Lettuce • Vegetable Product Manager Brenna Chase covers the key characteristics and benefits of this novel class of lettuce from Johnny's.
Salanova is an innovative lettuce type that allows you to harness all the exceptional qualities of a mature head of lettuce, for an efficient and profitable approach to salad mix.
Salanova lettuces are selected for extremely uniform, small leaflets, so that when cut, the leaves are all salad size, unlike those of a standard head of lettuce.
In addition, the heads are extremely dense, packed with layers of leaves, so that the yield potential of these varieties is outstanding.
Because the lettuce you're harvesting is from a fully mature head, you get the deep coloration, heavy leaf, and textured appearance that make for an absolutely excellent salad mix — one that fills the bag quickly, has exceptional flavor, and great loft.
Also, this mix will store much longer than a standard baby leaf lettuce mix, because the leaves are not as easily damaged.
Salanova provides for a more reliable and flexible growing program, compared to traditional baby leaf: With its reliable germination and less wasted field space, heads can be harvested during a wide window of maturity — when your market is ready — unlike time-sensitive baby leaf.
Many of these varieties can also be sold as whole head lettuces as needed.
Johnny's is proud to be your source for Salanova lettuce!
Browse our full line-up of Salanova Lettuce Varieties…
Download our Salanova Varieties Comparison Chart…