Bobcat High Tunnel Kit – Pro
Bobcat High Tunnel Kit – Pro
Build your own durable, professional-grade high tunnel.
An easy-to-assemble kit ships to you with the materials and hardware needed to build a 16 ft. x 48 ft. gothic-style high tunnel. The perfect size for small farms and homesteads. Offers the same features as our #6795 Standard Kit, but with a few added features for building a more professional tunnel. End walls are left unfinished, allowing you the freedom to build them out the way you want. Choose from optional add-on features below. NOTE: Truss Support Kit (#6790) is required for areas with snow.
Benefits & Features
• High-quality materials
• Easy to assemble
• Very resilient to wind and easily sheds snow
• More head room and vertical space for crop production
• Gothic shape with 4 ft. bow spacing
• Purlin and wind bracing adds necessary rigidity to the structure
• 4 ft.-long ground posts for securely anchoring your tunnel
• Steel frame and hardware for assembly
• Professional quality roll-up sides with double poly latch channel and gear boxes to hold them at your desired height
• Durable woven-poly panels for end walls
• Inflatable double-poly roof with blower fan for a few extra degrees of cold-weather protection
• Automatic Ventilation Kit (#6791)
• 6 mil. clear poly film for roof and end walls (4-year lifespan)
• Hardware needed to attach wooden end walls
• Hardware for attaching wooden baseboards
• Ground post driver
• 5/16" magnetic nut driver
• 3/8" drill bit
• Line level
• Mason line
• Detailed assembly instructions
• Truss Support Kit (#6790)
• Steel End Wall Kit (#6793)
• Sliding Door Kit (#6792)
• Finished Structure: 16 ft. x 48 ft.
• Peak Height: Approximately 11 ft.
• Side Wall Height: 5 ft.
• Frame Specs: Steel tubing (1.315 OD, 17 gauge)
• Ground Post Specs: Steel tubing (1.66 OD, 14 gauge)
• 110V power at your greenhouse is required for use of this kit
• Lumber for end walls must be sourced locally (unless purchasing the add-on Steel End Wall Kit #6793). See assembly manual for details on planning your end walls.
• 2 x 6 or 2 x 8 lumber for baseboards must be sourced locally. You will need 48 ft. for each side.
• Truss Support Kit (#6790) is required for regions experiencing snowfall.
Need help configuring your tunnel kit?
We would be happy to help you select the right kit and components for your needs, as well as confirm the details of associated shipping costs. Feel free to give us a call at 1-877-564-6697.
- This product does not ship to Canada.
- This product does not ship to the following countries: United Arab Emirates, Austria, Australia, Barbados, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bermuda, Bahamas, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Hong Kong, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Cayman Islands, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Singapore, Slovenia, Slovakia, San Marino, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Taiwan, Ukraine.
- This product does not ship to the following states: AA, AE, AK, AP, AS, FM, GU, HI, MH, MP, PR, PW, VI.
This item’s size, weight, or shape may require an additional shipping surcharge based on the shipping location selected. Specific charges will be displayed during checkout.
This item ships directly from a trusted Johnny's supplier. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery.
Johnny's is committed to your success, every step of the way.
We want you, our customer, to be 100% satisfied with all of our seeds, tools, and supplies.
If anything you purchase from us proves unsatisfactory, we will either replace the item or refund the purchase price.