Information for Writers, Journalists, Editors & Reporters
Our team is here to serve as a resource for you and your audience, ready to share the foundation of knowledge we've built in over five decades of hands-on growing. We can offer assistance in the following ways:
- We can provide details about new and current products, developments, and additional services we offer.
- We can fill you in on our mission, initiatives around corporate and social responsibility, and history.
- We can connect you with our team of vegetable, herb, flower, fruit, farm seed, and tool experts for detailed interviews and industry quotes.
- We can join you in virtually or in person, at tradeshows, field days, seminars, or other industry events.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Selection at Johnny's: The Story of Sugar Ann
- How We Trial & Select Superior Greenhouse Performers
- Johnny's Carrot Growing Guide
- Weed Management in Sustainable Agriculture
- Johnny's Winter Growing Guide
- 5 Recently Introduced Johnny's-Bred Varieties
- Principles & Practices of Succession Planting
- Prevent Resistance Buildup in Pests & Pathogens