Information for Writers, Journalists, Editors & Reporters
Johnny's Selected Seeds
Our Communications team is here to serve as a resource for you and your audience, ready to share the foundation of knowledge we've built in over four decades of intensive, hands-on growing. We can:
- Provide details about new and current products, developments, and services we offer.
- Fill you in on our mission, corporate and social responsibility initiatives, and history.
- Arrange a press visit to Johnny's Research Farm in Albion, Maine.
- Connect you with our team of vegetable, herb, flower, fruit, farm seed, and tool experts for detailed interviews and industry quotes.
- Meet you at tradeshows and other industry events.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For additional information, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach us by phone at 1-207-238-5336.
- Selection at Johnny's: The Story of Sugar Ann
- How We Trial & Select Superior Greenhouse Performers
- Johnny's Carrot Growing Guide
- Weed Management in Sustainable Agriculture
- Johnny's Winter Growing Guide
- 5 Recently Introduced Johnny's-bred Varieties
- Principles & Practices of Succession Planting
- Prevent Resistance Buildup in Pests & Pathogens