- Carrot Growing Guide | Bed Preparation, Spacing, Weeding & Watering
- Carrot Season Extension | How to Expand Your Carrot Harvest Window
- Carrot Harvesting, Handling & Storage | Johnny's Selected Seeds
- Common Carrot Pests & Diseases | Johnny's Guide to Successful Carrot Culture
- Colored Carrot Varieties | Visual Comparison Chart (PDF)
- Early Carrot Varieties | Visual Comparison Chart (PDF)
- Carrots | Key Growing Information
- Main Crop & Storage Carrot Varieties | Typology Comparison Chart (PDF)
- Multicolor Carrots | A Rainbow of New Varieties Provide Excellent Flavor & Quality
- Pelleted Carrots | Key Growing Information
- Video: How to Grow Carrots • From Seed to Harvest
- Video: 'Glow Stix Sunrise Mix' Carrots | Exclusively from Johnny's Selected Seeds
- Classic Storage Crops | Post-Harvest Handling & Storage Guidelines
- Winter Growing | Recommended Crops & Varieties
Video: 'Glow Stix Sunrise Mix' Carrots | Exclusively from Johnny's Selected Seeds
Hi, I'm Wes Palmer, with Johnny's Selected Seeds. I'm here in our spring carrot trial, to show you our brand new colored carrot mix. It's called 'Glow Stix Sunrise Mix'.
You can see here, in front of me, the beautiful palette of pastel shades. The varieties in this mix were selected through several years of careful trialing here at our research farm, to look for uniform root shape, size, and days to maturity, together with a complementary color palette.
This is an early-maturing mix, about 70 days to maturity. These particular roots are right at 75.
It's got great, compact tops — very sturdy, well suited for bunching.
We are super excited about this mix, and we hope you give it a try.
Browse our line of multicolor carrots…
Read how new multicolor carrot varieties pack flavor, quality, and nutrition into one beautiful bunch…