- Cantaloupe Melon Varieties | Comparison Chart (PDF)
- Video: 'Lambkin' Piel de Sapo Melon | How & When to Harvest
- Farm Visit: Mark's Melon Patch – Dawson, Georgia | Johnny's Selected Seeds 40th Anniversary
- Video: How to Tell When Your Charentais-type Melons Are Ready for Harvest
- Melons (Cucumis melo) | Growing Instructions / Technical Production Guide (PDF)
- Melons | Key Growing Information
- Video: Harvesting Your 'Lilly' Crenshaw Melon
- Melon Varieties (Cucumis melo) | Comparison Chart (PDF)
- Cucumber Beetle Lure Instructions | Tech Sheet (PDF)
- Video: Galia Tropical Melon Harvesting | When to Slip off the Vine
- Melon Growing Basics | Seed Starting, Transplanting, Culture, Harvest Indicators, Storage & Shelf Life
Video: Harvesting Your 'Lilly' Crenshaw Melon
'Lilly' is a Crenshaw melon that is best harvested at the stage known as forced-slip.
'Lilly' is much earlier than most Crenshaw varieties. Melon expert Steve Bellavia, of Johnny's R&D, demonstrates the easy way to tell your 'Lilly' is ready for plucking, to ensure its juicy, light-orange flesh is enjoyed at the peak of its distinctive, sweet-spicy flavor.