- Heart of Gold | Organic Swiss Chard Bred by Johnny's
- Swiss Chard Varieties | Comparison Chart (PDF)
- Video: Baby Leaf Greens: 12 Picks for Market Growers | Johnny's Webinar Series
- Video: 'Peppermint' Swiss Chard | Variety Highlights
- Baby Leaf Greens: 12 Picks for Market Growers | Johnny's Educational Webinar Resources
- Swiss Chard | Key Growing Information
Heart of Gold | Organic Swiss Chard Bred by Johnny's
New and improved gold chard selected for bolt tolerance, uniform color, and wider petioles.
Days to maturity: 30 days baby; 60 bunching.
A showy display—deeply savoyed, dark green leaves with high lustre contrast beautifully with the rich, golden-orange petioles. Vigorous plants and full leaves make for excellent yields of top-quality product.
'Heart of Gold' was bred at Johnny's by Dr. John Navazio.