A Message from Johnny's About COVID-19
Dear growers and friends,
We are well stocked with the seeds, tools and supplies you need for your growing season and are pleased to return at this time to our long-honored same-day shipping policy.
Due to the recent upsurge in demand and implementation of COVID-19 preventative measures at our facilities, there were shipping delays on orders placed with Johnny's earlier in the year. It was taking us longer than it ordinarily would to pack seed and ship orders while we established new protocols to ensure our employees' health and safety.
At Johnny's we pride ourselves on answering your calls quickly and on our same-day shipping, but to safeguard employees during this time we needed to make adjustments to our business operations. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding, and here is what you can now expect:
- Same-day shipping on newly placed orders, according to our longstanding shipping policies.
- As we manually pack seeds from our bulk inventory, certain sizes may become temporarily unavailable while we re-stock. If you do not see the size you are looking for, please check back with us.
- You may also experience a longer than usual response time when you phone in your order, call on us to answer growing questions, or email us to make inquiries.
- As a courtesy to growers and gardeners in our region, we are offering curbside pickup at our retail store in Winslow, Maine. Orders do need to be placed in advance by phone to our call center.
- Until further notice we will not be hosting farm tours.
We remain honored that you have chosen Johnny's. Whether you have been buying from us for 25 years or this is your first order, please know that we care deeply about helping you through the challenges of this time. Call or email us if you need growing advice or help finding products.
Please take care of yourself, your family, and your crew.
— The Employee–Owners of Johnny's Selected Seeds