- Just Add Flowers | An Introduction to Companion Planting for Vegetable & Herb Gardeners
- Parsley | Key Growing Information
- Root Parsley | Key Growing Information
- Succession-Planting Interval Chart for Herbs
- Video: High-Value Crops & Varieties for Your Garden • Tutorial with Niki Jabbour
- Video: 'Menuette' Parsley | from Johnny's Selected Seeds
- Webinar Slide Deck | New-for-2023 Vegetables & Herbs | PDF
- Sustainable Farming Methods | A Survey of Flower Farmers' Best Practices
Root Parsley - Key Growing Information
HARVEST: Loosen with a spading fork
and lift when roots have reached desired size.
STORAGE: Trim tops and store at 32°F (0°C) and 95% relative humidity.
AVG. DIRECT SEEDING RATE: 1 oz./350', 2.9 oz./1,000', 5.2 lb./acre at 40 seeds/ft. in rows 18" apart.
SEED SPECS: Avg. 24,000 seeds/oz.
PACKET: 200 seeds.