- Basic Microgreens Starter Kit Instructions | Tech Sheet (PDF)
- Video: 'Confetti Radish' Micro Mix | Exclusively from Johnny's
- Deluxe Microgreens Starter Kit Instructions | Tech Sheet (PDF)
- 12 Best Microgreens for Beginner Growers | Easy Choices to Get You Started from Johnny's Research Team
- Microgreens Yield Data Trial | Summary, Materials & Methods, Findings & Discussion
- Microgreens Yield Data Trial | Table of RAW DATA (XLSX)
- Microgreens Yield Data Trial | Table of Averages for Each Variety | Tech Sheet (PDF)
- Fast-Growing Microgreen Flowers, Herbs & Vegetables | Comparison Chart (PDF)
- Microgreens | Key Growing Information
- Slow-Growing Microgreen Flowers, Herbs & Vegetables | Comparison Chart (PDF)
- Microgreens Brochure | An Overview of Growing, Harvesting & Marketing Basics | Printable 4-pp PDF
- Johnny's Microgreens | Comparison Chart of Flower, Herb & Vegetable, Fast- & Slow-Growing Varieties | 2-pp Brochure Insert (PDF)
- Microgreens Production | Tech Sheet (PDF)
- New Greens & Salad & Micro Mixes | 2-pp Insert (PDF)
- Salad Mixes & Microgreens Mixes | 2-pp Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Video: Microgreens Production & ROI, with Thomas Macy
- Growing Microgreens Year-Round for Profit | Johnny's Selected Seeds
- Video: Mild Micro Mix | Exclusively from Johnny's
- Video: 'Rainbow Sprinkles' MicroMix | Exclusively from Johnny's
- Costs & Materials Calculator | Microgreens & Seedling Bench for High Tunnel Installation
Video: Mild Micro Mix | Exclusively from Johnny's
We're here with the Mild Micro Mix today.
It's a Brassica [family] microgreen mix that is pretty fast-growing; it takes about 10 to 15 days under cool fall conditions.
It has a nice blend of purples and greens, with some nice purple petioles.
It's easy to grow — all of the Brassica mixes are easy to grow, with nice mild flavors.
The varieties are chosen to all mature right around the same time, so you can be sure that it will all be ready for you, when you want to harvest it.