Let Johnny's knowledgeable team of experienced growers assist you with your questions — whether you're growing your first garden or need to know which varieties to grow for market in your region.
Please provide as many details as possible in the email form below. You can expect to receive a response to your inquiry within the next 48 business hours.
If you need assistance with an order, Contact Customer Support .
Cover Crop Decision-Making5 Steps for Deciding What to Plant When & Where
Guide to Winter GrowingWinter High Tunnel Scheduling Guidelines
- Winter-Harvest Crops Planting Chart CHART
- Winter Production in the High Tunnel
Overwintering Scheduling Guidelines
- Overwintering Crops Planting Chart CHART
- Protection Methods for Overwintering in Low Tunnels
- Managing QuickHoops Low Tunnels Excerpted from Eliot Coleman's Winter Harvest Handbook
- Focus on Crops & Varieties for Winter Growing
- Overwintering Onions from Seed Results & Recommendations from Our Trials
Beat the HeatPart 1: Cultural Practices to Offset the Heat Article
- Part 2: Getting Your Cool-Loving Crops Through the Summer Heat Article
- Chilling & Storing Your Summer-Harvested Vegetables CHART
Succession PlantingSunflower Succession-Planting Programs CHARTS
- Succession Planting Basics Interval & Timing Charts Vegetables, Herbs & Flowers
- Johnny's Planting & Harvesting Programs CHARTS
- About Our Seed
- FAQs About Organic Growing & Certification