Let Johnny's knowledgeable team of experienced growers assist you with your questions — whether you're growing your first garden or need to know which varieties to grow for market in your region.
Please provide as many details as possible in the email form below. You can expect to receive a response to your inquiry within the next 48 business hours.
If you need assistance with an order, Contact Customer Support .
- Johnny's Guide to Successful Carrot Culture
- Late-Summer Recipe Preview with Farmer–Chef Frank Giglio • 'Valentine' Red Grape Tomato & 'Red Ember' Cayenne Pepper
- Fifth-Season Regional Floral Design Elements • Slow Flowers Celebrates the Beautiful, the Abundant & the Unexpected During the Summer–Fall Transition
- Slow Flowers Floral Forecast • Part 2: Palette & Petal Crushes
- Slow Flowers Floral Forecast • Part 1: A Summary of Industry Insights & Trends
- Weed Management for Sustainable Agriculture • A Two-Pronged Approach
- Guide to Johnny's Weeding & Cultivation Tools • Long-Handled Favorites, Old & New
- Got Weeds? • Targeting Annual & Perennial Weeds
- Johnny's Visits Martha Stewart's Farm • Cantitoe Corners, Katonah, New York