Let Johnny's knowledgeable team of experienced growers assist you with your questions — whether you're growing your first garden or need to know which varieties to grow for market in your region.
Please provide as many details as possible in the email form below. You can expect to receive a response to your inquiry within the next 48 business hours.
If you need assistance with an order, Contact Customer Support .
- Year-Round Micro Greens Production Guide • Planning, Sowing, Production, Harvesting & Marketing
- Micro Greens Yield Trial • Comparison Charts for 16 Popular Varieties & A Model for Calculating ROI
- Greenhouse Varieties • How We Trial & Select the Best Varieties for Protected Culture
- Top-15 Tomatoes for High Tunnel & Hoophouse Production • Diseases & Resistances to Look For, Plant Habit & Variety Recommendations
- Asian Greens • 10 Varieties + 5 Easy Recipes to Get You Started
- Greens for All Growers • A 3-Tiered Marketing Approach
Seed Variety Trials at Johnny's
- Why Try Something New
- How to Conduct Your Own Trial
Cover Crop Decision-Making5 Steps for Deciding What to Plant When & Where
- Culinary Breeding Network Founder Lane Selman Visits Johnny's • Opening the Door Behind the Farm to Connect Consumers with Breeders & Growers
- Johnny's & Unity Food Hub Host 1st Annual Seed-to-Table Variety Tasting
- Janika Eckert Receives 2016 AAS Breeder's Cup • For Classical Plant Breeder at Johnny's, Patience Has Its Reward