- Cosmos | Key Growing Information
- Cosmos Flowers Production Guide | Tech Sheet (PDF)
- Video: 'Afternoon White' Cosmos | from Johnny's Selected Seeds
- Video: Cosmos sulphureus 'Bright Lights' from Johnny's Selected Seeds
- Video: Cosmos 'Apricotta' | from Johnny's Selected Seeds
- Cut-Flower Kit | Guide for Market Growers (PDF)
- Getting Started in Cut-Flowers | Top 15 Cuts
- Pricing & Profitability for Flower-Farmers | Pointers from a Diversity of Pros
- Sustainable Farming Methods | A Survey of Flower Farmers' Best Practices
- Just Add Flowers | An Introduction to Companion Planting for Vegetable & Herb Gardeners
- Slow Flowers | Celebrating Fifth-Season Regional Design Elements
- Succession-Planting Flowers | Scheduling & Planning, Sowing Frequency, Recordkeeping & Recommendations
- Top-10 Flowers for Direct-Seeding | 5 for Cool-Soil Sowing + 5 for Warm-Soil Sowing
Video: 'Afternoon White' Cosmos | from Johnny's Selected Seeds
We're standing in front of one of our favorite Cosmos varieties, 'Afternoon White'.
We really like this variety not just for its large, clean, white flowers, but for its stem quality.
So, Cosmos can be a little bit tricky to harvest sometimes. The plants are branchy and tangly. But 'Afternoon White' has these really thick, upright, well-organized stems that make it really nice and easy to harvest.
So you can just kind of go in here; they're all presenting themselves right there, for you to harvest. You can see, the stems are really straight and neat. It's just really easy to harvest, a really well-organized plant, and we really like it.
Browse all our Cosmos varieties…