- Cut-Flower Harvesting & Post-Harvest Care | Best Practices from Pros in the Slow Flower Community
- Lisianthus | Key Growing Information
- Lisianthus (Eustoma grandiflorum) | Tech Sheet (PDF)
- Pricing & Profitability for Flower-Farmers | Pointers from a Diversity of Pros
- Slow Flowers | Building a Better Market Bouquet | Tips & Techniques for Flower Farmers
- Video: How to Build a Bouquet
- Video: Rosanne 2 'Clear Green' Lisianthus | from Johnny's Selected Seeds
- Modern Everlastings: Guidance on Dried Botanicals from 4 Far-flung Farmer-Florists
- Video: Voyage 2 'First Love' Lisianthus | from Johnny's Selected Seeds
- Video: Corelli™ III 'Light Pink' Lisianthus | from Johnny's Selected Seeds
Video: Rosanne 2 'Clear Green' Lisianthus | from Johnny's Selected Seeds
Johnny's Flower Product Manager Hillary Alger presents key distinguishing features of 'Clear Green', a Group 2 lisianthus variety in the Rosanne Series.
It's early September, and we're in the lisianthus tunnel trial. We're going to take a look at some new varieties.
This is Rosanne 2 'Clear Green'. This is a new color in the Rosanne Series.
The primary difference between the 'Clear Green' and the standard Rosanne 'Green' is that 'Clear Green' is a lighter, brighter, almost "true" green color.
As a comparison, I have the regular Rosanne 'Green' here, and you can see it has a gold cast, which is also nice — more of an antique shade, when you compare it to the 'Clear Green' — which is brighter and just more "fresh" green looking.
Learn more about Rosanne 'Green' Group 1 pelleted lisianthus seed…
View all our lisianthus varieties…