- Cut-Flower Harvesting & Post-Harvest Care | Best Practices from Pros in the Slow Flower Community
- Lisianthus | Key Growing Information
- Lisianthus (Eustoma grandiflorum) | Tech Sheet (PDF)
- Pricing & Profitability for Flower-Farmers | Pointers from a Diversity of Pros
- Slow Flowers | Building a Better Market Bouquet | Tips & Techniques for Flower Farmers
- Video: How to Build a Bouquet
- Modern Everlastings: Guidance on Dried Botanicals from 4 Far-flung Farmer-Florists
- Video: Voyage 2 'First Love' Lisianthus | from Johnny's Selected Seeds
- Video: Corelli™ III 'Light Pink' Lisianthus | from Johnny's Selected Seeds
- Video: Rosanne 2 'Clear Green' Lisianthus | from Johnny's Selected Seeds
Video: Corelli™ III 'Light Pink' Lisianthus | from Johnny's Selected Seeds
Johnny's Flower Product Manager Hillary Alger presents key distinguishing features of 'Light Pink', a Group 3 lisianthus variety in the Corelli™ Series.
Hi! It's early September, and we're in the lisianthus tunnel trial, and we're going to take a look at some new varieties.
So we're looking at Corelli III 'Light Pink'. This is a new variety for Johnny's this year (2023). It was voted Cut Flower of the Year by the Association of Specialty Cut-Flower Growers, and you can see why! It's the lightest possible pink — a really soft, soft pink — with a contrasting burgundy center when the blooms are fully open. And the petals have this delicate ruffle at the edge, making them extra fluffy and beautiful.
Just as a comparison, this is the next-lightest pink that we currently offer; this is Voyage 2 'Pink Improved', and you can see that the Corelli III 'Light Pink' is even lighter, and has a little bit of creamy warmth in the center and on these unopened buds, which are really beautiful.
So, an even lighter, softer pink.
Learn more about Voyage 2 'Pink Improved' pelleted lisianthus…
Browse all our lisianthus varieties…