- New Flowers for 2024
- New for 2024: Veggies & Herbs
- Veggie Remix: Bring New Flavors & Colors into Your Garden
- Irrigation Systems & Methods
- Flower Growing in Southern States
- Jang Seeder: How to Maximize Its Potential
- Fundamentals of Cucumber Grafting
- One-Cut Lettuces • Insights & Techniques for Small Farms
- Tomato Variety Trends • How Breeding Influences Your Seed Selection
- New for 2023 • Vegetables & Herbs
- New for 2023 • Flowers & Floral Supplies
- Cover Cropping for Field & Garden with Collin Thompson
- Growing Under Cover with Niki Jabbour
- Learning Resources: Climate Adaptation for Vegetable & Flower Farmers
- Baby Leaf Greens: 12 Picks for Market Growers
- Tomatoes • 10 Unsung Heroes
- Peppers • Mostly Sweet with a Touch of Heat
- New for 2022 • Our Top Selections for You
- Producer Cooperatives for Small-Scale Farmers
- Beat the Heat • Lettuce & Specialty Greens for Southern Growers
- Top-Performing Pumpkins for the Market Garden
- Overwinter Flowers • How to extend your growing season with cold-hardy annuals
- Slow Flowers Floral Forecast
- Fundamentals of Tomato Grafting
New for 2023: Vegetables & Herbs
Bottom, L to R: 'Sashimi' Asian Cucumber, 'Marmalade' Kabocha Squash, 'Prospera® Red DMR' Basil, 'The Boss' Jack-o'-Lantern, 'Menuette' Fern-leaf Parsley
Welcome to the Learning Resources page for our New-for-2023 Webinar, where you can view a video of the full webinar and access additional materials to catch up on what's new in Vegetables & Herbs at Johnny's for the 2023 growing season.
DATE: Tuesday, December 20, 2022
TIME: 2pm ET
OVERVIEW: Bold new flavors and textures, vibrant colors, improved resistance to pressures: Want an inside peek at a collection of our new vegetables and herbs? Join Product Managers Pete, Brenna, Steve, and Hillary as they present key characteristics of the varieties we're most excited to share with you for 2023.
We could never provide all the information we acquire about our selections in their condensed catalog and webpage descriptions! Which is why we're eager to share some of the more useful — and fascinating — details about our new products. Learn why we selected these standouts above so many other varieties, and why we hope you'll be giving them a try in the upcoming season!
A Q&A session follows the presentation.