- New Flowers for 2024
- New for 2024: Veggies & Herbs
- Veggie Remix: Bring New Flavors & Colors into Your Garden
- Irrigation Systems & Methods
- Flower Growing in Southern States
- Jang Seeder: How to Maximize Its Potential
- Fundamentals of Cucumber Grafting
- One-Cut Lettuces • Insights & Techniques for Small Farms
- Tomato Variety Trends • How Breeding Influences Your Seed Selection
- New for 2023 • Vegetables & Herbs
- New for 2023 • Flowers & Floral Supplies
- Cover Cropping for Field & Garden with Collin Thompson
- Growing Under Cover with Niki Jabbour
- Learning Resources: Climate Adaptation for Vegetable & Flower Farmers
- Baby Leaf Greens: 12 Picks for Market Growers
- Tomatoes • 10 Unsung Heroes
- Peppers • Mostly Sweet with a Touch of Heat
- New for 2022 • Our Top Selections for You
- Producer Cooperatives for Small-Scale Farmers
- Beat the Heat • Lettuce & Specialty Greens for Southern Growers
- Top-Performing Pumpkins for the Market Garden
- Overwinter Flowers • How to extend your growing season with cold-hardy annuals
- Slow Flowers Floral Forecast
- Fundamentals of Tomato Grafting
New-for-2023: Flowers & Floral Supplies
Welcome to the Learning Resources page for our New-for-2023 Flowers & Floral Supplies Webinar, where you can view a video of the full presentation and access the slide deck. Catch up on what's new in Flowers & Floral Supplies at Johnny's for the 2023 growing season!
OVERVIEW: Get an inside peek at an assortment of our new flowers and floral supplies for 2023!
Hillary Alger, Flower Product Manager, Jen Goff, Tools Product Manager, and Joy Longfellow, Flower Product Technician, provide a preview of some of the top floriculture products we're most excited to show you this year.
Learn why we selected these standouts above the others and why we hope you'll be giving them a try in the upcoming season!
A Q&A session follows the presentation.