- New Flowers for 2024
- New for 2024: Veggies & Herbs
- Veggie Remix: Bring New Flavors & Colors into Your Garden
- Irrigation Systems & Methods
- Flower Growing in Southern States
- Jang Seeder: How to Maximize Its Potential
- Fundamentals of Cucumber Grafting
- One-Cut Lettuces • Insights & Techniques for Small Farms
- Tomato Variety Trends • How Breeding Influences Your Seed Selection
- New for 2023 • Vegetables & Herbs
- New for 2023 • Flowers & Floral Supplies
- Cover Cropping for Field & Garden with Collin Thompson
- Growing Under Cover with Niki Jabbour
- Learning Resources: Climate Adaptation for Vegetable & Flower Farmers
- Baby Leaf Greens: 12 Picks for Market Growers
- Tomatoes • 10 Unsung Heroes
- Peppers • Mostly Sweet with a Touch of Heat
- New for 2022 • Our Top Selections for You
- Producer Cooperatives for Small-Scale Farmers
- Beat the Heat • Lettuce & Specialty Greens for Southern Growers
- Top-Performing Pumpkins for the Market Garden
- Overwinter Flowers • How to extend your growing season with cold-hardy annuals
- Slow Flowers Floral Forecast
- Fundamentals of Tomato Grafting
New for 2022 • Our Top Selections for You
A preview of up-&-coming new favorites
Welcome to the Learning Resources page for our New-for-2022 Webinar, where you can view a video of the full webinar and access additional materials to catch up on what's new at Johnny's for the 2022 growing season.
Our 2022 catalog brings the details for over 100 new seeds, tools, and supplies to your mailbox. We invite you to hear from Product Managers on Johnny's Research Team, with a preview of some of the most exciting selections for 2022.
Learn why we chose these standouts above the others — and why we hope you'll be giving them a try in all the seasons to come!
A Q&A session follows the presentation.