- Tulip (Tulipa) Bulb Varieties | Comparison Chart (PDF)
- Tulip (Tulipa spp) | Key Growing Information
- Tulip & Narcissus Production Guide | Tech Sheet (PDF)
- Digital Flower Bulb Catalog | Johnny’s Selected Seeds
- Video: Overwintering Tulips in an Unheated Tunnel
- 'Super Parrot' Tulip
- Video: 'Marie Jo' Tulip from Johnny's Selected Seeds
- 'Astronaut Andre Kuipers' Tulip
- 'Crème Upstar' Double Late Flowering Tulip
- 'Sensual Touch' Double Late Flowering Tulip
- 'Queen of the Night' Single Late Tulip
- 'Drumline' Double Late Flowering Tulip
- 'Black Parrot' Late-Flowering Parrot Tulip
- Video: 'Queensday' Tulip | from Johnny's Selected Seeds
- Video: 'Exotic Emperor' Tulip | from Johnny's Selected Seeds
- 'Dream Touch' Double Late Flowering Tulip
- 'Parrot King' Tulip
- 'Menton' Single Late-Flowering Tulip
- 'Silver Cloud' Triumph Tulip
- 'Finola' Double Late Flowering Tulip
- 'Amazing Parrot' Apricot-Colored Parrot Tulip
- 'Foxtrot' Fragrant Double-Late-Flowering Tulip
- 'Marit' Darwin Hybrid Single Tulip
- Video: Darwin Hybrid Tulips from Johnny's Selected Seeds
- Video: 'Margarita' Tulip from Johnny's Selected Seeds
- 'Mysterious Parrot' Late-Flowering Tulip
- 'Charming Beauty' Double Late Flowering Tulip
- 'Verona' Double Early Flowering Tulip
- 'Apricot Parrot' Tulip
- 'Sunset Tropical' Double Late Flowering Tulip
- Cut-Flower Harvesting & Post-Harvest Care | Best Practices from Pros in the Slow Flower Community
- Chrysal Clear Bulb Flower Conditioner | SDS
- Chrysal Clear Bulb T-Bag | Cut-Flower Conditioner | SDS
Video: 'Margarita' Tulip from Johnny's Selected Seeds
A closer look at 'Margarita' tulip from Johnny's
I'm here in our tulip trial, in front of 'Margarita'. This is another double-flowering variety that is a little bit on the earlier side for us.
One of the things that is nice about this variety is the height on these plants.
Then also, the earliness.
The color, as well, is a really beautiful, warm plum. There are a little purpley-pink tones, a little bit of copper, then they also have a little bit of gold at the center, which really gives them a glowing color.
This is what a fully open bloom looks like. This is what the buds look like, when they're at their ideal harvest stage.
You can see the nice long stems that they have.
They have a light fragrance; they're not very fragrant.
Again, this is 'Margarita', with really beautiful, double plum-colored blooms and long, strong stems — another nice early double-flowering variety.